Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Trip to the hospital!

Hey everybody! So yesterday we had our first dry run of time to go the hospital. We thought my water might have started to leak so they sent us over to get some testing done. Turns out my water didn't break yet but I'm having regular contractions. I had contractions every couples minutes the hour i was there and didn't realize that is what they were. But I wasn't dialating so they let us go home which we were actually stoked on cuz we were both hungry and tired. As of today, Wednesday i'm still having contractions and very uncomfortable but just the early stages of labor so we are just waiting it out. But it seems like Cade is wanting to make his entrance soon! Which I would be totally fine with! So be praying for us and we will keep you all posted. I'm posting a video at the end of his little heart beat that nick took while i was being monitored.
Random side note, while we were in the hospital we saw our friends John and Christina Argo as they were going into have there baby by c-section so that was funny!

where cade eventually will be!
Bud passing time taking pictures of his eye.
Our lovely lounging pose.
Me looking lovely in my gown!

0 comments: