Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cade's Room

So Cade's room is all done! Yay! Well with the exception that Nick is making a cool name sign thing to hang on the wall. But we got all his clothes washed and hung up, stuff organized, and labeled(my dad has this fun labeler, well I thought it was amazing). Here is a peak at it. The room is actually my old room so we left it blue with black trim because we didn't feel like painting. And we left the treadmill in there because we figured we'd give cade a head start on the whole running thing. We don't have a theme and we started out with just bright colors. But I eventually did get a crib sheet and changing pad cover that match. But check it out its fun and simple and it is so cool to see he has a room!


This is his changing table and his shelves with there way cool labels!!

This is his crib, swing, my glider!


I'll post a pic of the name sign when nick finishes it!!

0 comments: