Saturday, February 14, 2009

37 weeks! We made it!!!

So we are full term! Yay Cade! Man this month has been crazy! Cade finally turned last week and started dropping quickly. He is in position and as of yesterday since i found out what they were I realized i've started having contractions. Yay he is getting closer. Man this dropping business is uncomfortable. I have officially gotten the pregnant waddle, i'm slow as molasses walking and most of the time I need help getting out of a chair or off the couch. I've also gotten the lovely water retention that I so endearingly call my sausage legs at night. My belly has gotten huge and I have finally hit the 25 pound mark. Cade still trys to move a bunch but really doesn't have much room so my belly looks like there is an alien in it. Cade frequently smashes his head into my bladder so i now find myself peeing a lot more and it is quite the effort to get out of bed to pee all night long. But honestly we are so excited. Nick asks me every day if I think Cade is coming and he picked out his outfit to bring him home from the hospital. Actually he has two options(is that so nick or what). I'm not really looking forward to the whole labor thing but we can't wait to meet Cade! We will keep you posted as things progress. But at this rate, we might have a baby in our arms in the next couple weeks!
Love you all!
Enjoy our 37 week pics!






0 comments: