Monday, February 9, 2009

Babymoon!

So Nick and I decided to take a little three day trip to Monterey to celebrate our last few weeks before becoming parents! It was so fun and the weather was gorgeous!

This is the plaza at the monterey bay inn and spa that we would bring our breakfast and sit and eat at overlooking the ocean.

My bud surprised me with roses in the room.
We dressed up and for a dinner picnic which we timed wrong so it was in the dark, but still so fun! Aren't we cute!

That's my dinner it was yummy!
Us in the dark at the park!
The awesome waves crashing!
Bud climbed out on a rock and then the tide came in and he was surrounded by water. It was pretty funny!
Sea urchin.


Kissy face!
MMMM my breakfast!
Sneak attack kiss!
My flowers and chocolate covered strawberries!
36 weeks preggers belly on the beach with my bud!
Belly shots!
Rrrrr!
My big old belly!
Contemplative bud!




The drive out.

0 comments: