Monday, November 24, 2008

Things are changing...

Hey everybody,
the brief updates are that we didn't feel at peace with moving into the place we were going to so we are back to staying with my parents and still looking around. It is a weird place to be, to be married, baby on the way and living with your parents getting closer to the date that your son might be living in your old bedroom. Good thing its bright blue! But we are just so thankful to have a place to stay, and that we get along great with my parents. So keep praying for us on the house search that our ears and hearts would be open to the wisdom of the Lord!

On the baby front Cade is a wild man! I don't know what he does in my belly but last week he kicked for literally 24 hours straight. Sometimes i think he is just spazzing and flinging his body all over the place. Nick thinks maybe he is practicing riding a bike. Who knows. But he is doing well and I'm a whimp because my body is already feeling the added weight. So pray for stamina for me!

We love you all and we will post some pics from thanksgiving later in the week!

0 comments: