Saturday, November 15, 2008

6 Months!





Hey everyone,
Believe it or not we have hit the 6 month mark. I have officially gained 7 pounds! Cade is doing great, he is long and skinny like his daddy. At 5 months he was 2 inches longer than the average, know wonder i feel like he can kick from my ribs to my colon. I have been feeling pretty good which has been a huge blessing. I'm including my 6 month belly shot and it is getting big. I have totally started getting the back pains and leg cramps which is such a delight. (that was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell). But it is so cool being able to see my stomach jump as he kicks around in there, even when it is 2 in the morning. Cade is really active, i read something that said your baby should sleep 12-14 hours a day during this point but I don't think Cade knows that. We are getting so excited for the little guy to come in a few months and can't believe how fast it is going by.
A bunch of people have been asking where we are registered and so i put links on the side of the blog to our registries. The easiest way is to follow the link and then type in my first and last name to find the registry.
Another cool thing is that the Lord has blessed us with a cool place to stay. We have found a chance to oversee a complex and in exchange we get to stay in a fully furnished place which is a huge blessing since all our stuff got stolen and the insurance didn't cover everything. So we can replace the few things we will need and get the stuff needed for cade's room and then the rest is already there. We feel so blessed to have this transitionary place so that we don't have to frantically look for somewhere to buy and furnish fully before Cade is born. So thank the Lord for that. We will probably move in in December some time. So thank you so much for all of you guys that have been praying!!
Love you guys and hope you are all doing well!!
-Nick, Lindsey and Cade

0 comments: