Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had a great thanksgiving! We hung out with Nick's extended family. It was awesome Nick's grandpa said two things to me: "have you been eating green apples?" and "Stay out of prison". Not sure what either of those meant but it was memorable!

Nick ate stuffing for the first time in over 15 years. He had some traumatic experience with stuffing when he was younger, that left a poor taste in his mouth for years apparently. So big triumph for nick.

I on the other hand don't really like thanksgiving food so I ate a little here and there and was content. My favorite food was the clementines(little tangerines) that Grandma Hart had sitting on her counter. I ate like 3 or 4 of them. Yum!

Cade seemed to like the food. He wasn't any crazier than usual. He is an active little boy!

So the crisis(if you can even call it that) of the day was that at almost 7 months my regular clothes are starting to get tight and i haven't bought many maternity clothes yet so I was scrambling for something to wear. Nothing like last minute! :) But i had one pair of nice pants that still fit and one maternity shirt size small that worked well. Yay!

Here are a few pictures of us from thanksgiving:









(my belly is big!)

1 comments:

Jill Marie said...

You look great. And I don't think having to buy a size SMALL maternity shirt, at 7 MONTHS pregnant, is a crisis. So just shut it!!!! Miss you guys.
Norm S. said I could send some stuff with them when they come to see you guys, so hopefully you will be getting some fun stuff for Cade soon. Love you!