Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pics from the past month!

bath with harry
new cmas hat from grandpa griz
crazy teeth
huge waves in maui
our feet
love my bud
my boys
family pic
yep cade loves to eat the sand

pretty sunset
i wonder where cade gets his love for the sand?
nick jumping off the cliff
smiles
love my boys!
mac n cheese yum!!!
slouching


it looks like they are trying to surprise each other


cade loved being in the ocean
and the sand
washing off our little man
he peed on the airport carpet! Welcome to honolulu


family bags, biggest is nicks middle is cades and small one is me! my boys don't pack light!

1 comments:

Team Argo said...

Priceless.
The ones in the sand are HILARIOUS!!! I might blow that one up, great great shots! I'm jealous of your time at the beach. Looks like so much fun.