Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 weeks past and six weeks tomorrow and i turned 26 we've been busy!

So this has been a busy couple weeks! But awesome. Caderman is growing like crazy and getting heavier! He still loves to eat and moves a ton. He has started smiling for real and cooing too! He loves his activity mat and actually will lay there for 45 mins just staring and swing his arms at his toys. He is a pretty content little guy still unless he is hungry or you take his bottle away to burp him. He has been on a skateboard with daddy and slept through it and loves to go for walks in the park with me. He loves to be outside and likes to have his hair blow in the wind. He has not lost any hair and had his first hair cut on monday. He is still so awesome! We love him and are enjoying everyday with him.
Also this past week was my birthday! My first birthday as a mom was awesome. Nick flew my best friend Jill out from austin as a surprise. It was amazing! We got to hang out and go to the park and catch up like there was no time lost. We had so much fun. And it was so awesome for Aunty Jill to meet Cade! It was so fun to share that time together.
So these are the pics from the past couple weeks hope you enjoy them.

sleepy boy


fell asleep in daddy's hands
chillin with his shirt off
daddy's crazy
i'm cute i know
i'm 6 weeks tomorrow!!
mom and I

Love my activity mat
sleeping in my boppy next to mom
I love merty!!
sleeping with daddy
Aunt Jill is feeding me! She is awesome!
Jill next to the stockton sign
hi
I love aunt Jill
Family pic
Family Pic
Sad goodbye
Staring at daddy
In my cute paul frank shirt
Yummy Birthday Breakfast at Dipsea
Jill's huge sausage
Birthday dessert at strizzi's
Jill and I
Nick feeding Cade
Birthday dinner with bec and Jill
Jill and I
Caderman and I
Caderman and Nick
Chilling in the park
Jill going down the slide
were cute we know



Bud on bec's bike
Jill is a bike stud
Cade chillin at the park
sleepy
all clean!
Hi everyone
pensive
sad
pouty
frowny
smiles

0 comments: