Saturday, March 14, 2009

2 weeks old!!!

so we have hit the two week mark! As of thursday Cade was two weeks old and quite the cute little man. My bud has been amazing. He has had 3 weeks off work and has been the most amazing dad and care taker for both of us. Without his help I know that I would not have recovered as quickly and Cade would not be as bonded to his daddy as he is. I can't say enough but I love my bud so much and he is an amazing dad!
So back to Cade. He is a delight. He is pretty mellow just cries when he is hungry and then occassionally gets fussy for no reason. But over all he is a pretty easy baby i think. We are all captivated by him and love him so much. We are adjusting to sleeping in incriments and getting use to the what seems like millions of diaper changes a day. He has officially grown to 7lbs 4 oz and loves to eat. He is a growing boy! He loves to have no clothes on and moves around like crazy! So yah, we love our boy and thought we'd share some pics with you from week two! enjoy!

Cade's full face

Cade's first friends: Joel Coverston (2months) Knox Argo (3 weeks) and Cade (2 weeks)
Cade's amazing cool hair and his favorite outfit: his diaper and nothing else
His cute hurley outfit
Our awesome cookie bouquet from my friend brooke! Yummy!
My two cute buds!!!
One of our favorite outfits and his cute little vans that a friend got us! He's stylin!
His first tub bath! He was chillin!
My boys relaxing!
I love these shots! My two sleeping boys!

Milk coma!
Us with grandma carvahal
Us with Grandma Hart
Us with Grandma Knuppe
Cade chillin
The awesome sign that nick made out of bike parts for Cade's room!!! It rules!!!
Cade sleeping with his arms up!

0 comments: