Saturday, January 10, 2009

So Christmas eve we spent with my family. It started off with nick putting on an "interesting" to say the least church service for my sister and I since she couldn't go to church. Nick was the one man show. He even lead worship, sort of... and had a candle light service (or lit match service). He also dressed Harry in his finest Christmas sweater.
This is his amazing worship clip that i recorded!




We then had the rest of the family join us for food, presents and a little wii tournament. It was a fun evening.

Christmas day we had with my parents in the morning and the power went out so we opened presents by the fire and then made breakfast panini sandwiches on the camping stove and generator. It was awesome!!! We had a great Christmas and it was fun being with our families this year on Christmas eve and Christmas day.

My parents gave Nick Harry for Christmas without telling us. So we kind of have a dog but he is on probation until Cade comes and we see how he adjusts.


We also put our friends baby in the manger at church! She wasn't a big fan of the manger.
I have a cute picture of nick and I on Christmas Eve but I have to find it so it will go here soon!

0 comments: